Wednesday, June 23, 2010

87 days to go!

Just under 3 months! This is going to be the longest summer of my life. You know its pretty bad when someone at work asks me when my hunt starts, and I automatically say "In 87 days."

I can't seem to sleep lately and when I do my dreams are flooded with a 380" typical 6x6! AHHHH!! The anxiety is killing me!!

At work today they put out a proposed schedule for the next 4 months, and they had me working in Mt. Pleasant all through September. That called for a quick trip to the bosses office!! He was pretty cool about it, and said he forgot. Oh I won't let him forget again!

I have been trying so hard lately to get up on the mountain to just take a ride and look around, but life just keeps happening! I just cant seem to find the time. Hopefully very soon though.


I'm so excited I can't stand myself...Neither can my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment