Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The "No Doubt Bull"

This is the same bull that I posted pictures of last week. They were taken from a trail camera. He is staying in the same area, coming in in the middle of the night.

I am calling him the "No Doubt Bull" because if I saw him opening morning at first light there would be no doubt about whether to shoot him or not! He is exactly what I am looking for. Decent length, a little character, good mass, and perfectly symmetrical. We are thinking he will probably score around 340 to 350.



There is rumor today that people have started seeing the bulls moving away to start rutting, and they are starting to rub their velvet off. If this is true he might be moving to a different location. This next weekend will tell us alot. We will definitely keep watching for him.
The other bulls we have been watching at Gates lake have apparently all disappeared.



I am going up all this next weekend, so hopefully I can get some more pictures of good bulls



These are some other bulls that seem to be bedding in the same area.



My friend said he had 160 pictures of bulls in this location over the last week. He goes up every weekend to check the pictures. So lets keep are fingers crossed that the No Doubt Bull stays put!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment