Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I must be crazy!

What a guy wont sacrifice to get the right equipment that he loves!

I bought a backpack at Sportsman's Warehouse when we were in St. George a couple weeks ago, and really liked it, but it wasn't the one that I really wanted. The one I really wanted was a lot more, and I couldn't justify spending that much more. Then on Tuesday after our trip to St. George we had to take Aubrei up to a doctor's appointment in Lehi, so I had to stop at Sportsman's Warehouse to just see what they had, and they had the backpack I wanted marked down to just $10.00 more than I paid for my other one. I was mad! So after crying over that for a week I decided that I had to go back up and trade for the good one.

I know it seems crazy to drive 4 hours round trip for a stupid backpack, but I just HAD to have it!! If it would of been my wife doing the same thing for clothes or something I would probably have been mad!

I decided to make it into a daddy daughter date, and took Aubrei with me. It was a quick trip, but she was pretty good.

I just feed her candy the whole time!



This is the beloved pack!



I cant wait to get out and use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment