Monday, July 19, 2010

60 days to go!

Well we are down to 60 days left, and still only the one scouting trip so far. This had been a pretty crazy summer, and it is actually going by faster than I thought it would.

Parker and I did get the trailer up yesterday.







I cant wait to start spending a lot of time there. You get there and don't want to leave.

Last weekend we were in St. George getting family pictures taken. I guess that is a good excuse to not be scouting. I hoped to post some of the pictures on here, but the girl doesn't have them posted on her blog yet. When she does I will be sure to post. JaLee won a free photography session from a lady in St. George, so it was a good thing to get done. We haven't had a good family picture for years.

Probably wont get up next weekend either. It is the 24th of July holiday. We are planning to go with Paul and Jess to Yuba.

I told JaLee I hope she is enjoying all of this, because when the middle of August hits her husband will be moving out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment